2014년 3월 27일 목요일

An experience that Changed My Life

An experience that Changed My Life
When I was a middle school student. I went to an arcade room, and I looked at the punch machine. It looked very interesting. I wanted to punch it. We bet it. Then I punched it, but it made a problem. My shoulder was dislocated. At that time, It was not a big problem.
When I joined army, I was in training school and my shoulder dislocated again. I went to mountain training, and my shoulder dislocated deeper. I was very hurt. When I tookvacation and took a MRI. the doctor said "I recomend surgery".So, I had surgery on my shoulder.

Now, I’m afraid to use my shoulder. I use my shoulder carefully because I remember that I dislocated my shoulder before. I hope people don't want to(get) hurt. I explained to my friends "Be careful". It is my very bad memory. Then I take care of my body.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기